- 8 + Years
- Experience supporting DevOps tools and process automation along with cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with deployment and support of Azure and/or AWS services.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience on DevOps/SRE or equivalent.
- Strong experience in Python or equivalent language.
- Strong experience in bash scripting.
- Strong experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience in the Linux environment and a good understanding of its fundamentals and internals: filesystems and modern memory management, threads and processes, the user/kernel-space divide, etc.
- Understanding of Microservice based Architecture.
- Ability to implement infrastructure as code.
- An understanding of application security and information security controls.
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems.
- Working knowledge of Terraform.
- Working knowledge Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitLabs (or other similar toolset).
- Data Science platform/tools experience, plus monitoring and logging platforms, will be an advantage.
- Broad experience with open source technologies, especially databases including SQL and NoSQL.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly become familiar with relevant DevOps tools and related technologies.